1 Item(s) Added to CartView Cart
1. Double insulated with constant temperature controlled
2. Continuously regulating temperature
3. Used for thermos forming, shrinking, drying, igniting operation
4. Power 2hp
5. 1-9/16" & 3/4" width of seam
1. Main welding ways: overlap welding, welding with rod / tape, butt welding and melt welding.
2. For foaming, ending and sealing of the thermoplastic semi-finished materials and plastic granules.
3. Drying of water-damp surfaces.
4. Shrinking of heat-shrink sleeves, films, tapes, solder sleeves, performed and mould part.
5. Soldering of copper pipes, solder joints, and metal foils.
6. Defrosting of frozen water pipes.
7. Activating and dissolving of solvent-free adhesive and fusion adhesives.
Hot air welder welding of thermoplastic materials as well as single-ply flexible plastics and modified bitumen in the form of boards, tubes, profiles, lining membranes, coated materials, films, foams, tiles and sheets. It is suitable for welding hot plastic material such as PVC, PP, PE, PVDF, EVA, ECB, TPO materials.
|Temperature Control||68 - 1200℉
20 - 650 ℃
|Max. Air Flow||
|Welding Seam Width||
|Packing Size||19" × 5-1/4" × 13-5/16"|