1 Item(s) Added to CartView Cart
|1. This ink is high efficiency and can greatly reduce the fabric and paint waste. Available in Black.|
|2. Better vibrancy, bright and vivid color, outstanding color saturation.|
|3. Textile pigment ink is a water based pigment ink, used on white ink heat transfer PET film printer.|
|4. Shake inks gently before use and on daily basis to avoid ink separation.|
|5. This ink isn't the same as DTG ( Direct to garment ) ink. It needs to be printed on the DTF Film for transfers.|
1. High efficiency and greatly reduce the fabric and paint waste.
2. Available in Black. Better vibrancy, bright and vivid color, outstanding color saturation.
3. Digital textile inks made to produce superior results. Experience the difference.
4. Excellent performance. Better wash fastness.
5. Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
6. Compatible with most based Direct to Garment printers.
Don’t store at freezing or high temperatures.
Keep in a cool and dry place not to exceed 75℉. Keep from freezing.
Do not store in open, unlabeled, or mislabeled.
Keep out of direct sunshine.
MOST IMPORTANT: Avoid contact with eyes/skin and keep out of children.
|Compatible||for Epson Print head xp600, I3200, 1600, 4720 and so on|
|Shelf life||12 month|
|ink type||Water base dye ink|